Bone broth hot chocolate??? It sounds a little questionable; maybe even wacky, but trust me, my version of hot chocolate is rich, creamy and decadent, plus its loaded with amino acids and nutrients. The bone broth gives is an earthy flavor that will keep you guessing what that “secret” ingredient is; you just can’t quite put your finger on it!
Go ahead, enjoy the last few days of Winter with this delicious snack!
Here’s what you need:
1 cup high quality, preferably grass fed bone broth recipe:
1 cup full fat raw or grass fed milk (or goat milk)
2 tbs cocoa powder
1 tbs raw cane sugar or maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
In a small sauce pan over medium heat, bring bone broth to a slight boil.
Add milk, cocoa powder, sugar and vanilla and mix well until combined and frothy!
Perfect with my Coconut Sugar Marshmallows:
Bone Broth Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup bone broth grass fed, preferably homemade
- 1 cup whole milk raw, grass fed or goat
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 tsp raw cane sugar or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, bring bone broth to a slight boil
- Add milk, cocoa powder, sugar and vanilla. Stir until combined well smooth and frothy!
- Serve with Coconut Sugar Marshmallows